How to connect the app to Patreon
This post is also available in: Français
You have two ways to connect your Steam profile with your Patreon account: using the web app or using the mobile app.
Use the web app
- Navigate to https://web.truckyapp.com and login with Steam if you aren’t logged in yet:
- After logged in, click on your profile button and click on “Connect with Patreon”:
- Login into your Patreon account and then authorize Trucky to access your Patreon profile informations clicking on “Allow”:
- If you are a Patron already, you should see this message:
- If you receive the message “You are not a Patron”, it’s why Patreon didnt notified yet your Patronage to Trucky, so please wait a bit, likely one hour max.
- Now your Steam Profile has been linked to your Patreon account. If you are using the Overlay, restart the Overlay app closing the Desktop Window. If you are using the mobile app too, restart it killing the app from the operating system task manager.
Use the mobile app
- Go to settings screen
- Tap on “Connect with Patreon”
- Insert your Patreon credentials and allow Trucky to access your Patreon data
- Wait for connection confirmation
- You should see this
Now the app and your Steam account are connected to Patreon and if you have subscribed to a Tier Fan or Angel, you have access to Trucky’s premium feature.