The Community Team and Marketing Manager are the face of Trucky to the public. Communicate in a good and professional way via Twitter and Socials, considering the number of people that could be reached via Trucky, is important and vital to maintain a good standing toward the Community.
- Be active in Trucky Discord server
- Being responsible for maintaining update Trucky Socials Channels (Twitter, Facebook)
- Reply to private messages professionally
- Coordinate with Project Management and Developers about official communications and announcements
- Follow the Virtual Trucking Community supporting it with retweets or featured posts
- Communicate with and manage Ambassadors
- Have a good comprehension and talking in English
- Knowing fluently other languages will always be a plus
- Knowledge of Socials platforms (Twitter, Facebook), their mechanisms, and communication through them
- Good public communication skills
- Creating Banners and Digital Assets is a plus
- Good communication with other staff members
Make sure to take your time to answer all questions, don’t hesitate to make long answers, to make a good application.