Overlay not showing in game
The Overlay doesn’t show in-game? There’s always a solution to fix it, follow these steps:
Auto-start not activated
- Check if the overlay is disabled for ETS/ATS in the Overwolf settings:
- Check if Overwolf is at the latest version, otherwise, click to update it.
- Update Trucky Telemetry
When looking at your game.log (Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2), if you see something like <ERROR> [TRUCKY] auth – Error while requesting, then follow this guide to deactivate IPv6.
- Right-click on Network / Wi-Fi , then press “Open Network and Sharing Center”
- Click on “Change adapter settings”
- You will then see a bunch of networks adapters, select the one you’re using (Ethernet or Wi-Fi) and right-click to press Properties.
- Then untick “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6), press OK
- Restart your computer to apply the settings
- Restart your computer
Still didn’t work? Follow this guide to request support in our Discord server.