Today’s update brings a bunch of improvements to the usability of the application and UI side.
Many small changes have been made, especially in the Desktop window.
Some internal features bring back a little “Tips & Tricks” style text to help the user understand what you could do and the meaning of what you are seeing, it should be especially useful for new users.
In the Game Summary, screenshots and recorded videos have been moved to a tab making them more usable and navigable.
As for TruckersMP, by popular demand, the Live Map can now have a completely transparent background.
Unlike the transparent overlay available in Convoy and TruckersMP, this window is resizable and movable, streamers should like it 🙂
You can control the Live Map opacity and background color from Settings > TruckersMP integration tab.
In the Dispatcher, some errors related to the switch of trucks and trailers have been corrected. Before, it was not checked if a vehicle was in use by an AI driver.
Now the truck switch behaves exactly as it does in the game and there is no longer the “glitch” of the blue dot next to the previous truck.
If you want to control how your gameplay is recorded, if record the mic sound or change the recording game volume, now there are a couple of new settings under Settings > Video capture and replay tab
The Mod Manager now shows quickly how much mods needs to be updated
And is present a quick switch to show only mods to update and a “Update All” button.
What’s next? The Touch Portal plugin is arriving on the finishing line and will be ready soon.
The version number is 2.2.43.
- Telemetry Update necessary
- Live Map now can be transparent or you can customize the background color and opacity,
- Many UI bugfixes and changes in Desktop window,
- Changed Game Summary, screenshots and video recorded now are tabbed
- Added ‘Tips&Tricks’ box in many pages to explain how the feature works
- Dispatcher: fixed the blue dot (truck assigned) to the previous truck before switching
- Dispatcher: trucks and trailers now are checked if not in use from an AI driver
- Mod Manager: Added informations about mods to update, a specific filter in My Library, an Update All button
- Settings: Removed the option ‘Disable the app in single player’
- Video Capture: added setting for mic recording, mic and game recording volume
- Games Launcher: settings were displayed also with game not installed
- Desktop Window: not closed anymore when the game starts, only minimized. Can export the logs without closing the game.
- Deskop Helper: only for new users, is enabled automatically when the user has more than one screen
- Desktop Helper: at first show, without widgets, there will be a default configuration and a little tutorial explaining how it works
- Desktop Helper: fixed repositioning after app update
Follow our current ambassadors and their live streams on Twitch to find out more.
What do you think about this release? Do you have something to suggest or do you have something to report? Come to our Discord and let’s talk about it!
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- May 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018