Trucky Photo Competition
Today we have an exciting opportunity for you media fanatics out there!
We are holding a photo competition in which there are prizes to be won.
For more information, keep reading and you can find all of the information and rules of entry below.
We will pick at least three winners, and you will all be added to a credits page on the new site.
This is a great opportunity if you’re looking to showcase your skills to the community as a media professional, whilst supporting a community project at the same time.
So, do you fancy having a go at making some good looking photos? Find the rules and how to enter below!
- All submissions must be original – you can’t submit someone else’s work.
- All submissions must be at least 1080p in resolution.
- A maximum of three entries per person
- No copyrighted content – the image must only contain content you have created, or is copyright free.
- The image(s) must be taken in either Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- The image(s) must not contain any overlays (Trucky Overlay, Discord, TruckersMP TAB/Chat, Minimap, etc)
- The image(s) must not contain any VTC paints or skins
- The image(s) need to be uploaded to an image sharing site (such as imgur)
Remember: Digitally modifying your entry is allowed, and is infact welcomed! We know what can be done with some of that lovely Photoshop action.
We will be selecting three winners, and each winner will receive a prize.
1st Place – Map DLC of your choice
2nd Place – £5 Steam Gift Card
3rd Place – Paint DLC of your choice
Important note regarding copyright
Trucky appreciates that you are willing to contribute towards the project – however we need to make sure that both ourselves, and you are protected.
For this reason, we’ve written up some notes around submitting content for display.
- By submitting any content to the Trucky Photo Competition, you are allowing Trucky to use that asset.
- By submitting any content to the Trucky Photo Competition, you are accepting that the asset may not be used immediately, but may be used in the future.
- By submitting any content to the Trucky Photo Competition, you are accepting that Trucky has permission to hold that content indefinitely.
- Trucky will credit you for any work used on our website under the Credits section.
An example of a good entry:
How to enter
We’ve made it really easy to enter, all you have to do is join our Discord and post your submissions in the #photo-submissions channel.
You can join the server here: https://truckyapp.com/discord
Sharing the images
When it comes to posting your photos, we ask that you use an image uploader (such as imgur), and share the link(s) in one message within the #photo-submissions channel.
Any posts that don’t follow this will be deleted.
Competition submissions will close on the 21st of May at midnight, so if you want to get involved, you have just over 2 weeks to get your photos in!
If you have any questions regarding the competition, please don’t hesitate to let us know over in our Discord Server, and a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you.
We are looking forward to seeing your submissions!
- November 2023
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- May 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018