Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one truck with a gift cargo! Yay!
Trucky wishes you an Happy Christmas with this new update adding the built-in Save Edit feature.
This feature is available both on desktop and in-game via ALT+D hotkey.
If you are familiar with utilities such as Virtual Speditor or TS-SE-Tool you won’t have much trouble using it.
There are some interesting things that we would like to explain to you here briefly:
– Automatically detects game, profile and last save made, works with quicksave and autosave, Cloud and local profiles
– Also works with g_save_format 0
– Works with any map mod, both single player and multiplayer, ATS and ETS2 of course
– No other utilities to download
– It is not a tool for cheats or to modify your profile, it doesn’t want to be and it never will be. For that you can use TS-SE-Tool
– For this first public version, only the Freight Market is supported. Cargo Market will be added later.
Plus, there is a strong collaboration and sharing aspect. We all know how great it is to drive in convoys together especially when you share the same delivery.
With this tool you will be able to create your own deliveries, from-to, cargo and trailer type and share the same route with your friends using a convenient 8-digit code.
The same goes for your position in the map: if you want a friend to join you in your exact location, share the position from your save, your friends will be able to import it using the 8-digit code, reloading their save will spawn in the same position.
New version is flagged as 2.2.25. Will update automatically. To force the update, restart the Overwolf client.
Interesting isn’t it?
Take a look here to see how it works in particular from our KB and take care of reading also about known issues.
What do you think about the new features? Do you have something to suggest or do you have something to report? Come to our Discord and let’s talk about it!
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- December 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- May 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018